How to Buy
IS-BART is a new combination of heroic herbs to tackle pathogens.
Dr. Todd Watts
Your health journey may require a new lineup of players to get you to the next level. Ones that assist detox, enhance liver function, and rekindle energy levels. Meet IS-BART.
IS-BART is a squad of seven herbs designed to do just that. These herbs bring their “A” game to move you past parasitic plateau and onto victory:
- Artemisia Annua: powerful antioxidants known to combat parasites
- Black/Green Walnut Hulls: promotes detox and inhibits parasite growth
- Boneset: reduces inflammation while while tackling parasites
- Cilantro: encourages detox and lowers pain
- Milk Thistle Seed: supports liver function while fighting free radicals
- Oregano: busts up biofilm and suppresses pathogen growth
- Suma Root: reduces stress while boosting energy
Together, these herbal heros work together so you can get back to bringing your “A” game to life.
Walnut hulls have significant antioxidant capacity and studies show that it helps inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria. They also promote the removal of uric acid from the body.
Some studies suggest they may also help remove heavy metals.
Black walnut hulls contain juglone, which may help to fight bacteria, cancer, and viruses. Juglone helps inhibit parasites from growing and damages their ability to repair themselves but is safe for humans.
Take 1-2 dropper (1-2 mL) two times daily
Take up to 4 dropper (4 mL) two times daily
Reduce dosage to 10 drops once daily. Cycle the product 3-4 days on and 3-4 days off.
Toddler Under 50 lbs.
Take 5-10 drops twice daily in the morning and evening.
Child Between 50 - 125 lbs
Take 1 dropper (1 mL) twice daily in the morning and evening.