How to Buy
IS-BORR is the newest, most versatile tool to target Lyme-causing bacteria like Borrelia Burgdorferi.
Dr. Todd Watts
You know that pathogens like to hide deep in your tissues. They hide from your immune system and throw a wrench into your detox pathways.
IS-BORR is a new way to address both of these issues. The herbs in this liquid formula work synergistically to boost your immune system function. They also work together to kickstart detoxification that may have stalled because of infection. Their anti-viral and anti-parasitic properties act in concert to reduce inflammation and lower parasitic load.
This team of 21 herbs provides potent antioxidants to neutralize free radicals, giving your body the environment it needs to restore optimal health:
- Artemisia Annua: potent antioxidant
- Astragalus Root: promotes detox
- Black/Green Walnut Hulls: inhibits pathogens
- Buckthorn Bark: encourages detox and helps break up biofilm
- Boneset: anti-parasitic and lowers inflammation
- Cat’s Claw: promotes immune health and protects DNA
- Cranesbill Root: powerful antioxidant and pathogen fighter
- Devil’s Claw Root: lowers pain and encourages gut health
- Essiac Blend: Boost immune function and protects DNA
- Eleuthero Root:promotes energy and reduces stress
- Hawthorn Berry/Leaf: lowers inflammation and promotes gut health
- Horsetail Plant: decreases inflammation and helps with detox
- Japanese Knotweed: powerful antioxidant and immune booster
- Milk Thistle Seed: supports liver function and fights free radicals
- Nettle Leaf: lowers inflammation and helps with joint issues
- Pau D’Arco: reduces pain, swelling, and inflammation
- Teasel Root: inhibits Lyme and lowers pain
- Wormwood: helps the gut and is an antioxidant
- White Willow Bark: reduces pain and oxidative stress
- Yellow Dock Root: improves liver function and detox
- Turmeric: potent antioxidant and antimicrobial
Because IS-BORR is a liquid, it is easy to take and you can work your way up in dose as you feel the need to.
Studies have shown that it may put Crohn’s disease into remission. Other studies show that it may help protect against the effects of heavy metal toxicity.
The phytochemicals in the leaves are also shown to help promote liver health.
Cat’s claw has 32 phytochemicals that have been shown to regulate the immune system, lower inflammation, and help fight viruses. It has high antioxidant properties and helps encourage DNA repair.
Recent studies show that cat’s claw may also help promote brain health by preventing harmful plaque formation.
Walnut hulls have significant antioxidant capacity and studies show that it helps inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria. They also promote the removal of uric acid from the body.
Some studies suggest they may also help remove heavy metals.
Black walnut hulls contain juglone, which may help to fight bacteria, cancer, and viruses. Juglone helps inhibit parasites from growing and damages their ability to repair themselves but is safe for humans.
Take 1-2 dropper (1-2 mL) two times daily
Take up to 4 dropper (4 mL) two times daily
Reduce dosage to 10 drops once daily. Cycle the product 3-4 days on and 3-4 days off.
Toddler Under 50 lbs.
Take 5-10 drops twice daily in the morning and evening.
Child Between 50 - 125 lbs
Take 1 dropper (1 mL) twice daily in the morning and evening.